Product Manager Digital Platform (Maastricht-Airport)
Our client has brought together the experience of several transport players with a common goal: to disrupt the transport world of tomorrow. As a European leader in emergency freight, the group benefits from historical expertise combined with the ambition of start-ups that have joined the adventure more recently.
We are looking for their future Product Manager, based in Maastricht-Airport, who will truly guarantee the success of the Group's products.
The Product Manager actively participates in the Group's digital strategy, working closely with the business as well as the operational and technical teams. Your mission is to maximize the value delivered by the various tools and more particularly, the Platform; the Group's flagship product.
Examples of projects that will be entrusted to you:
- Analysis of business needs and objectives to build the Product Roadmap;
- Prioritization of features, based on their business and technical impacts;
- Project coordination with the business and operational teams.
Management & Monitoring
- Management of a Product Owner team;
- Monitoring of the Tech roadmap with the Product Owners.
Data & Innovation
- Participation in the creation and operational implementation of Data projects.
- More than 5 years of professional experience;
- Done your first steps as a Product Owner or Product Manager; ready for the next step;
- Master degree, preferably Engineering or Business;
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrive in collaborative projects;
- Particularly sensitive to Business issues and customer satisfaction is your priority;
- A good analytical mind which you like to use for problem solving;
- Ideally, you have a first experience in management;
- Fluent in English, French or any other language is a plus.
- A new and exciting, challenging position with highly international work in a dynamic environment;
- A diverse set of tasks, responsibilities and contacts in a dynamic international team;
- Attractive salary and benefits package.